top of page
The Coach House in Comely Park House stands in generous grounds within a sought-after residential pocket in the historic heart of Dunfermline.
Thought to date in part to 1785, Comely Park House was significantly appended and embellished through the 19th Century to meet with the tastes and demands of successive owners.
Now in the 21st century the new owner wanted a complete overhaul in this impressive open plan refurbishment, still keeping a few key features of the old century.
Look out for the end result coming in July.
bottom of page